This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for my full disclosure policy.
What is it with July and SO many sales?! Seriously. Between Nordstrom, Amazon, and Target, this is kinda insane. I almost think it’s because it’s been 6 months since the previous holiday season, all these companies think our wallets have recovered.
Don’t feel the pressure to buy all the things, if you don’t need anything. There will always be more sales and more deals, so if you can’t get anything now, don’t want to, don’t need anything, or whatever else, it’s all good.
That being said, there are a bunch of great deals, should you choose to take advantage, and I wanted to call out some of them below!
Also, there’s this website called camelcamelcamel, that is an Amazon price tracker. It will let you know if the current price/deal listed is the best price that has been offered, or if during other times of the year a better price has been available.
Basically, is this a deal you should take advantage of, or would it better to hold off. You can also set alerts for items, if you want to be notified on price changes. Sometimes the current price is incorrect, so double check on Amazon. But you can see what the lowest price it was ever offered was, and when.
All individual deals listed below are currently the lowest price Amazon has listed it at, according to camelcamelcamel. Feel free to double check though! Click here for camelcamelcamel.
All Prime Deal Categories
Calling out a few deals in particular below!
Home & Kitchen
Shop all Home & Kitchen HERE
- iRobot Roomba – $229.99
- Dyson V7 Animalpro+ Cordless Vacuum Cleaner – $279.99
- Dyson Ball Animal 2 Total Clean Upright Vacuum Cleaner – $349.99
- Dyson Air Mulitplier AM06 Table Fan – $189.99
- Dyson Pure Cool, DP04-HEPA Air Purifier and Fan WiFi-Enabled – $329.99
- Dyson Pure Hot + Cool, HP02 – HEPA Air Purifier, Space Heater & Fan, WiFi-Enabled – $399.99
- Instant Pot DUO Plus 6-qt – $55.99**** Highly recommend
- Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe Coffee and Espresso Maker by De’Longhi – $99.99
- 24 Count Glass Spice Jars – $24.60
- SKG A10 Cold Press Slow Masticating Juicer – $223.99
- Air Fryer Accessories Set – $28.89
- Chefman Electric Panini Press Grill and Gourmet Sandwich Maker – $18.96
- Chefman Sous Vide Immersion Circulator – $51.39
- Rubbermaid Brilliance Food Storage Container, 14-Piece Set – $27.15
- GreenLife Soft Grip 16pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set – $85.99 (lowest ever was $49 in Nov of 2017)
Shop all Fashion HERE
- Up to 30% off Adidas
- Women’s V Neck Ruffle Polka Dot Dress – $16.14-$21.34 (I’m scooping this one up in green)
- Up to 30% off Calvin Klein
- Women’s Casual Stripe Midi Dress – $11.99-$20.99 (I’m grabbing this one too!)
- Women’s Straight Pants Solid Trousers (Work pants) – $26.34
- Women’s Sleeveless Midi Dress Casual Flared Tank Dress – $12.99-$18.99
- Women’s Sleeveless Striped Empire Waist Loose Midi Casual Dress with Pockets – $9.99-$19.99
- GRACE KARIN Women Open Front Cardigan Sweaters Pockets Long Sleeve – $8.99-$24.89
Shop all Beauty HERE
Up to 30% off Beauty & Personal Care items HERE
Up to 30% off Luxury Beauty items HERE
- Travel Makeup Train Case with Organizers – $14.23
- Tom’s of Maine Natural Simply White Toothpaste, Sweet Mint Gel, Pack of 6 – $21.62
- Discounts on Honest Beauty products
- Wet Brush 2-Pack – $15.99
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush – $45.89 + 20% off at checkout!
- Discounts on Mario Badescu
- Discounts on Supergoop Sunscreen
- Discounts on Stila – love their liquid liner and liquid lipstick
- Discounts on R+Co Haircare
- Discounts on Clarisonic
- Discounts on Jane Iredale